Volunteer Working Group – Education
Responsible for the delivery of educational programs and initiatives that will support members implement sustainable business practices, community B2B collaboration, and social-responsibility.
- Develop a strategy for an education program that lines up with SEA objectives as identified by the Business Sectors group and members.
- Identify ongoing educational opportunities and potential collaboration with other organizations (affiliates of SEA?)
- Identify and book presenters for monthly or quarterly seminars.
- Manage communications with OCRI administrative staff, regarding monthly seminars.
- Manage communications with Webmaster to update event calendar regarding monthly seminars.
- Develop a repository of resources (electronic) for the use of SEA members and submit to the Webmaster for inclusion on the website.