Volunteer Working Group – Website
Develop & maintain an attractive, functionally effective website to serve as an impressive resource, and also a promotional and awareness tool for SEA, its members and other working groups
- Maintain online enrolment pages (PayPal).
- Add/update member information.
- Add/update assorted information including an Events Calendar, Member Advertising (future), Social networking tools (future), Archives (future).
- Ensure online source/information related to marketing, etc.
- Distribute Press Releases and E-blasts as/when required
- Create/update online archive, a repository of Board agendas, minutes and sub-committee activity reports.
- Create, manage & update a future online database.
- Solve technical problems that occur on the website (programming errors links, server freezes, etc) and requests from members.
- Other content improvements to site (resources & links, member benefits, etc).