Want to volunteer?
To share your passion and make sustainability easy.
As a volunteer its important to us to match between your tasks and your volunteer interest.
You will work In collaboration with the Executive Director and our working groups’ leads.
To help you decide Please start with choosing one or more Volunteer Working Groups
Working Groups is our way to facilitate the engagement of our volunteers in various SEA activities.
Each working group will focus on a different aspect to support SEA and its members, though there may be some overlap. Working groups will be encouraged to share their findings with other groups and members at large.
You will see included:
- That we Identifying and described some potential tasks that could be undertaken as a volunteers, we are open to new ideas if you have a interest to lead it.
- The coordinator will Liaison between the volunteers and working group leads where a match between tasks and volunteer interest exist
- For funding requirements we need to keep track of volunteer engagement (numbers, hours, etc.)
- Ensure recognition of you the volunteer on a yearly basis or as you wish.
You can also help maintain ongoing interaction with SEA members as well as social media if desired , share ideas and policies that members wish to actively support, identify the most effective avenues to promote SEA’s. Identify ideas and policies and ensure feedback from the membership on various SEA activities.
SEA Volunteer Working Groups
Working groups are responsible for delivering to the membership of SEA a program or working examples consistent with SEA’s sustainable vision / mission objectives of making it easy for Ottawa small business to save time money and effort toward their sustainability goal.
- Shelter (buildings)
- Media / Communication
- Business development / Professional services
- Health and well-being
- Art and culture
- Habitat (landscaping, gardening, etc)
- Waste and recycling
- Retail / restaurant